Consultation on changing the Published Admission Number (PAN)
Wheatley Park School is an academy and a member of River Learning Trust, a multi academy trust based in Oxford.
River Learning Trust and the Governors of Wheatley Park School are consulting on the admission arrangements for 2018/19. The reasons for this consultation are:
- The Admission Number for the school has been changed to 180.
- The over-subscription criteria have been amended to match the criteria for community and voluntary controlled schools in Oxfordshire.
The rationale for change includes the following:
- The number admitted in the past 5 years has not exceeded 190.
- Pupil place plans indicate that in our partnership primary schools there are significantly fewer than 210 children in each Keystage 2 year group.
- Governors will be willing to review the PAN if circumstances change.
Proposed admissions arrangements for 2018 . Click on the link for the full document.
Dates of the consultation
The consultation will run from 9.12.16 to 20.1.17.
This information will be shared with stakeholders and the community in accordance with the current admissions code.
Responses may be made using this form.
Written responses may be sent to Wheatley Park School, Holton OX331QH marked ‘PAN review’.
The deadline for responses is 20.1.2017