Our Exams Officer is Mrs Sue Stiff. She can be contacted using the information below:
Telephone 01865 877691
- Exam regulations and related documentation can be found here.
- JCQ Information for Candidates provides guidance of all students taking examinations.
- All students must be familiar with the exam regulations which are displayed outside every exam room. Failure to follow these could result in disqualification.
- Summer 2019 - An overview of the summer 2019 examinations for Years 11-13
- Students will be issued individual timetables in April
Exam Results Days
GCE Results Day - Thursday 15th August 2019
Student results will be available for collection from the Sixth Form Common Room on Results Day. Collection times are as follows:
- Y13: 08:00am to 12:00pm
- Y12: 09:00am to 12:00pm
GCSE Results Day - Thursday 22nd August 2019
Student results will be available for collection from the Sixth Form Common Room between 10:00am and 12:00pm.
Collection of results
If you wish to nominate another person to collect your results on your behalf then:
- You must provide, in writing, a letter giving this person authorisation
- The person collecting must bring identification when they collect the results
Post Results Services
- JCQ Post Results Services
- Please note that resit forms must be signed by the relevant Head of Department and Mr West (Sixth Form) or Mr Rattigan (Key Stage 4)