Wheatley Park School PTA Charity (WPS PTA Charity)
WPS PTA Charity is a small charity for the benefit of all students at Wheatley Park School. The Charity’s objective is to enhance educational provisions at WPS beyond the basics funded by the government.
A committee (made up of 4 WPS parents and 1 staff member) manage all legal and governance aspects of the Charity and together with other WPS parents organise and deliver fundraising events throughout the year.
With your help, we can make a difference. You can help us by:
- Volunteering at one of our events, get your friends to volunteer too!
- Remembering us; we are a charity too, ask friends and family to support WPS PTA Charity.
- Get your employer interested, many businesses organise charitable events for the benefit of their a chosen charity, tell your employer about us and our current appeals.
- Fundraise for the Charity, do your own fundraising event with friends and family e.g. bake sales, wine tasting evening, car boot sale, raffles at your work, sports challenge, you name it!
- Attending our events, it is not all about money, a key focus for us this year is providing opportunities for parents to meet
Some events for your calendar. Hope to see you there!
- Christmas Fair - 1 December 2017 from 6:00pm onwards, Wheatley Park School main hall
- Christmas Concert - 14 December 2017 from 7pm onwards, Wheatley Park School main hall
- School Play - 31 January - 3 February 2018 from timings TBC, Wheatley Park School main hall
- Race & Curry Night - 23 March 2018 from 7:30 onwards, Wheatley Park School main hall
We now have a facebook page! Please follow us and don't forget to like our page and share with your friends! www.facebook.com/WPSPTACharity