Admissions Consultation for 2020/2021
Proposed Admission Arrangements and Admission Arrangements for the offer year 2020/2021
Proposal to change the admission rules and arrangements for the academic year 2020-2021. The River Learning Trust intends to:
- Insert a new rule 2 for children previously looked after outside England following a recommendation from the DfE to all Admission Authorities to adopt this rule.
- The catchment category has been changed so that it is not (a) siblings and (b) other catchments now. These have been separated and expanded to take account of children attending a partnership (feeder) school as well.
- The sibling category has been expanded for siblings + feeder and siblings only.
- Distance from school to home will be measured using a straight line from 2020/2021 with the end point being the main reception at Wheatley Park School.
- Finally, please note that the Admission Number remains at 180.
The draft admissions policy for 2020-2021 can be found HERE.
Thank you for your interest in Wheatley Park School.
Wheatley Park School. is an Academy and as such is its own admissions authority. The River Learning Trust has delegated the responsibility for admission arrangements to the Local Authority for Year Groups 7 to 11.
Details on how to apply can be found via the Local Authority Website:
The admission arrangements for Wheatley Park School can be found via the Local Authority website and via the below links.
The Catchment area for Wheatley Park School can be found via this link: https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/cms/school/4077
In Year Admissions:
Please complete the in year application form found on the County website HERE.
Information on admission appeals can be found on the county website HERE.
Sixth Form Admissions
For details on Sixth Form admissions, please click here.
The admissions policy for 2019-2020 can be found HERE.